Do you have an option for self-installation?
- Typically, we do not because we pride ourselves in our work and service. We do all our own installations as this way, should we encounter any problems, for example walls that may be slightly askew, we are able to take corrective measures to ensure the rest of the installation runs smoothly.
Do you offer a guarantee of your cupboards and their quality?
- Our hinges and fittings come with a lifetime guarantee, however we do offer a warranty on our cupboards.
Are your products locally manufactured, or imported?
- We manufacture all our products at our local factory store. This way we are also able to ensure the standard and quality of our materials
What are your payment policies?
- We require a non-refundable 50% deposit once acceptance of our quote as this allows us to start securing and manufacturing materials. We require the balance in the week completion, before the units leave the factory.
Do you have a showroom?
- We do not have a show room. This enable us to keep our costs down to a minimal which enables us to provide our product and services at an affordable cost.
What wood do you use?
- About 80% of our wood is solid pine.
What if I am not happy upon completion?
- We will do everything in our power to ensure you are happy with the result, however should you not be, we can offer you an 80% refund after labour, should the cupboards be returned in their original condition, and within a week.